Te Tii Chalet Accommodation FAQ
1. How do I book a chalet?
- Book online at www.tetiiruatahuna.com
- You can make a booking by phone – 07-3663228 option 2# or 07-2822064
- You can message us on facebook
- You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. How much is a chalet?
Our prices are $130.00 for the first 2 people per night
Any extra people $15.00 per person per night, children under 5 are free
3. How many chalets do we have?
We have 4 chalets with different configurations, the chalets are numbered 1-4 with 1 being closest to the complex:
- Chalet 1 – Rearea: sleeps three (Double-bed and a fold out couch) with disability access
- Chalet 2 – Ngongoriheke: Sleeps four two-bedrooms (Double bed and two single beds)
- Chalets 3 - Pihipihi & Chalet 4 - Kōkō: Sleeps four (Double bed down stairs and two singles on an open mezzanine floor)
4. What time can we check-in and check-out?
You can check in anytime after 2pm, if you require an earlier check in, please contact us we can discuss other options or we may be able to make arrangements. Check out at 10am.
5. Do you have wifi?
Yes we have free wifi, once your booking is confirmed we will give you all the access details required.
6. Do you have a TV?
No we do not have TV’s in any of our chalets
7. What cooking and kitchen facilities do you have?
All four of our chalets have a kitchenette, which consists of a small refrigerator, a microwave and stove top cooking. It comes with all the equipment needed to cook – pots, & pans, utensils, crockery and cutlery.
8. What bedding do you provide?
We provide commercial grade bedding for all four of our chalets
9. Do you have heaters?
Yes each chalet has a wall heater set on a timer
10. What are your bathroom facilities?
Chalet 1 bathroom caters for disability access and use with a seat in the walk in shower and a rail for assisting when using the toilet.
Chalets 2, 3 & 4 have a shower and toilet
11. Is there power?
Yes absolutely, all four chalets have power.
12. Can you get mobile phone reception?
If you are a vodafone customer you can get mobile reception.
13. Can I bring my cat/dog?
Unfortunately our facilities do not cater to pets on site.
14. What is the access like and where can I park?
We have an allocated parking area out front of the chalets, depending on which chalet you book, you could be walking approximately 30m from your vehicle to the chalet
15. Do you provide milk
Yes we provide milk
16. Is the café open
Yes our café is open from 9am to 2pm Tuesday to Saturday. For the latest updates please follow our Te Tii – Ruatāhuna facebook page.
17. What are your shop hours?
Our general store opens Tuesday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 4 pm
18. Are the chalets child friendly?
Chalets 3&4 have a mezzanine floor with a ladder as access, we recommend that you talk with your children and keep an eye on them in the chalets